[pp.int.general] Hi to the list

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 00:08:13 CET 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Marco Confalonieri
<marco.confalonieri at email.it> wrote:
> Hello,
> my name is Marco Confalonieri. I am a member of the Italian Pirate
> Party. I have subscribed to the ML for less than a week but I see
> already many interesting topics there. I hope to be able to contribute
> to the discussions and to take back ideas useful for the developing of
> the Pirates' ideas in Italy.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marco Confalonieri

Hello,

Welcome to the list and be prepared to contact with pirates members of
the Pirate Parties of all over the world.

BTW it would be best if everyone who sends an email to this lists says
which Pirate Party (if any) and/or country are they members of in
their signature as has been suggested previously.

Cheers,
   Eduardo Robles Elvira (Spain - PIRATA)