[pp.int.general] Hi to the list

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Tue Oct 27 00:52:22 CET 2009

Hi Marco,

Welcome to the list. I am Ole Husgaard, the current chairman of the
Danish Pirate Party.

I hope that you can contribute here by sharing news and pirate-political
issues from Italy. Although I understand from Federico Bruno that you
have an active party in Italy, we see little international contact. If
we stand together internationally, we stand stronger. I hope that your
participation in the list will help you by giving you good political
arguments you can pass on locally, and that you can help us by telling
what is happening in Italy.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.