[pp.int.general] Inteview with british Channel 4

Jeremy Morton admin at game-point.net
Tue Oct 27 18:10:29 CET 2009

Hey Christian,

The part where they interviewed you, you were good, but to be honest I
don't know why they bothered.  This was Old Media defending Old Media's
Profit Cartel at its best.  That report set out from square one to paint
anyone downloading stuff for free as thieving bastards, and as those who
must be stopped.  The conclusion?  "people really ought to be paying for
stuff..."

Screw you, Channel 4.  Screw you.

Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)