[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:29:24 CET 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Christian Hufgard <pp at christian-hufgard.de
> wrote:

> That works for only a very small range of artists. Others would like to
> rely on cd sales. Why cannot you respect their wishes - or listen to free
> music otherwise?

Why should I buy an obsolete plastic support, the CD? I don't even have a CD
player (my last laptop don't even have CD/DVD reader). I'm sorry, but
they're not getting my money in that way.

To be consistent, I suppose those artists music won't be played freely (as
in "gratis") in the radio/TV, right? So maybe they're an smaller range of
artists than the ones in my example...