[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:55:23 CET 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Christian Hufgard
<pp at christian-hufgard.de>wrote:

> So how do you improve a bassline in a song without having the single sound
> tracks? How do you replace the vocals?
>
> Your group plays the whole song, there you can add whatever you need. I
play a lot of covers, am I doing anything difficult: no. In order to replace
the lyrics for example, but not the vocals you should have the vocalist in
front of you and that's impossible.

> And as far as I know, Pirates don't want to force everybody to release the
> sources for every products he sells. Or do we want this?
>
> There's another reason why we don't need the 3d studio max file of a movie:
when we watch a movie we don't run the risk of executing on our machine
something we don't want without our knowledge. Perhaps windows is secretly
giving microsoft our personal information, for example. When we listen to a
song, we don't run that risk (or if we do is because of the software, which
should be free).