[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Fri Oct 30 15:15:50 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 15:03 +0100, Christian Hufgard wrote:
> Félix Robles wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Christian Hufgard
> > <pp at christian-hufgard.de>wrote:
> >
> >> So how do you improve a bassline in a song without having the single
> >> sound tracks? How do you replace the vocals?
> >>
> > Your group plays the whole song, there you can add whatever you need.
>
> I thaugt we were talking about the ready mixed up song. If you cover
> something, thats a totally different issue.

I have a perfect example of this - not picking out and changing the
bassline, but using someone else's music with your lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL9-esIM2CY

You *should* listen, it's a pro-PP argument.

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org>
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Brian_McNeil