[pp.int.general] Meeting in Brussels - PPI Informational

Patrick Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Fri Oct 30 18:04:34 CET 2009

Dear pirates,

Four of the Coreteam members (Nicholas, Patrick, Samir, Will) met in
Brussels over the last few days. We discussed the upcoming formal
foundation of PPI, possible finance plans, the intended conference,
structures and statutes and a variety of other topics. More details on
the conference will be provided soon through a Pentabarf (1)
conference planning system.

We also opened an official account for PPI at Triodos Bank, which will
be operational in the coming weeks. That bank was chosen because of
its international base and ethical operations.

The minutes of the meeting will be available shortly.

Big thanks to Sven Clement (PP-LU) and Amelia Andersdotter (PP-SE) for
also attending the meeting and Jurgen Rateau and Monika Kornacka
(PP-BE) for hosting the event.

We would also like to thank Constant (2) for providing us with a
conference location and our Couchsurfing (3) hosts (Agnes and Kenny)
in Brussels.

Here's a picture of pirates in a pub so that anyone who wasn't there
may envy us for all eternity: http://valio.ch/ppi/JD800131.JPG