[pp.int.general] First elected pirates in Germany

Fabio Reinhardt fabio.reinhardt at piraten-nds.de
Wed Sep 2 19:48:47 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Mattias
Bjärnemalm<mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se> wrote:
> Congratulations for a work well done!
>
> Perhaps we should dedicate a page on the ppi-wiki (my memory fails me, but
> sure do we have one?) with information on all elected Pirate officials.
> Position, length of office, background, contact info, etc).

Well, in general we have this page. My blog Pirates in Parliament ist
supposed to feature all Pirates that are elected in any countries into
parliament and give them a space to keep contact with their support
base.

www.pirates-in-parliament.eu

It supports three languages now, Germanm, English and Swedish. Many
more can join and cover the news about their own or other country´s
parliament pirates in their respective language. Send a mail to the
admin to ask for you own language and an access. Also, you can send me
articles which I publish. Unfortunately, right now, I don´t have too
much time. So the site is quite quiet right now. But as both the
German as well as the European parliament have summer break right now,
I´ve got a good esxcuse ;-)

Greetings,
Fabio
German presse coordinator

> I think that could really come in handy with time when we find more and more
> pirates elected in different countries.
>
> /Mab
>
> Alexander Bock skrev:
>>
>> FYI, a little success for us: Preliminary reports show that at least two
>> pirates (one in Aachen [1] and one in Münster [2], both cities with around
>> 250'000 inhabitants) were able to get a seat in their city councils in
>> today's local elections in North Rhine-Westphalia.
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> [1] http://twitgoo.com/2sg0m
>> [2] http://www.stadt-muenster.de/wahlen/kommunal2009/Rat/index.html

Bundespressestelle der Piratenpartei Deutschland
Fabio Reinhardt / Bundespressekoordinator
Mail: Fabio.Reinhardt at piraten-nds.de
PGP: http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Enigma/PGP
Telefon: 030 / 22775096
Mobil: 0163 / 9497684