[pp.int.general] Internet Manifesto

Guilherme Bellia guilhermebellia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 04:32:43 CEST 2009

Guys, I know that everybody is very busy but I would like to sugest the
reading of this manifesto (for those who did not read it yet)

http://www.internet-manifesto.org/

And, if possible, a translation to the languages which still do not have
translation. Just above the subtitle "How journalism works today. Seventeen
declarations" there is the portuguese, french, german, italian japanese and
other languages already translated.

Quoting number 4:

The freedom of the Internet is inviolable.

Thank you very much. Let's spread this words.

--

http://twitter.com/gbellia