[pp.int.general] Coreteam reports 29.8.09 and 3.9.09

JaRrr jarrr at pirateparty.be
Wed Sep 16 10:30:24 CEST 2009

Hi Ole,

Jurgen From PP Belgium here.

I come back on what you said an clarify:

"It is mentioned that some parties will include PPI into their statues. I
have to warn against this until PPI has been properly founded, but otherwise
I do not think this is a bad idea."

In Belgium we'll include the fact we recognize the PP as being an global
movement. As such we'll consider every member of a local PP being a member
of the Belgian PP, one of ours. This as long, of course, as the local PP is
part of and contributes to the PPI structure.

Nothing more at this very time, we express our worldwide solidarity and our
inent to contribute to the PPI structure.
Can you please explain what you warn against? What are your concerns?

Kind regards,

Jurgen aka JaRrrr
Captain of the Belgian Pirate ship
Half-time Dictator