[pp.int.general] A PPI feature story on French/German TV

Joonas Mäkinen joonasd6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:41:33 CEST 2009

I take it the pirates have enough resources and skills to set such a server
up all by themselves. Or does someone need helpwith hosting?

2009/9/17 Peter Stadlmaier | Piratenpartei Österreichs <
peter.stadlmaier at piratenpartei.at>

> Valentin Villenave wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Partidul Piratilor
> > <contact at partidulpiratilor.ro> wrote:
> >> Awaiting info.
> >
> > The deadline is next monday (September the 21st).
>
> The Austrian Pirates are very interested, too.
> I hope we can make it in time.
>
> > Our contact is Claudia Bäckmann from Kobalt productions; I'll give you
> > her address off-list upon request -- or we can (preferably?) first
> > gather the video material, and then send it as a single batch mail.
>
> Sending the Videos per mail would be troublesome.
> Maybe we better load the stuff on a ftp-Server and give her the links.
>

> --
> Ing. Peter Stadlmaier
>
> Vorstand der Piratenpartei Österreichs
> Board member of Pirate Party Austria
>
> Bitte beachten Sie, dass im Rahmen der Vorratsdatenspeicherung zukünftig
> jeglicher Kontakt mit mir mindstens sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.
> Please beware that due to pending data retention, soon any contact with
> me will be stored for six months at least.
>
> Freies Wissen! Freie Kultur! Freie Menschen!
> Free Knowledge! Free Culture! Free People!
> - http://www.piratenpartei.at

Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Varapuheenjohtaja, viceordförande
Piraattinuoret - Piratungdom