[pp.int.general] French election

Manuel esteban manuel.esteban at chroniques-lunaires.com
Mon Sep 21 17:54:24 CEST 2009

We have decided not to assume any other party during the second turn that
will happen next Sunday.
The second turn will oppose the UMP (Union for Presidential Majority) to a
Green representant (followed by all parties from the Left).
This decision was taken by the French PP lead team.
This election was a partial election and was really covered by media thanks
to French Pirate Party.

If you have any other question about this election, you can contact me.

Manuel Esteban