[pp.int.general] The Pirate Micronation

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:55:11 CEST 2009

Nothing that I'm aware of, Ryan.
BTW, just for future reference, while many consider sealand a
micronation, it's official legal position is UK territory. BBC
explored it very thoroughly a few years back when making a series
called 'How to Start your own Country, where the host tried to set up
his own country (his flat in Bow, London)

Andrew