[pp.int.general] French election

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:59:44 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Pedro Carvalho
<pedro.carvalhofr at gmail.com> wrote:
> The election was to replace an MP for which area?

A bunch of towns near Paris. A very "bourgeois" ground.
The MP who was leaving has been known to be an ultra-conservative
catholic representative (anti-abortion, anti-homosexuals, etc.).
Hardly the ideal place for a pirate party to gain success -- but the
outcome was so predictable that the people really didn't care about
it, and only 23% of registered people actually did go to vote :-(

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM, coretx <coretx at gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone is able to write a propaganda story on the french progress, we
> can post it on pp-international.net

I believe some of our members have prepared something. They'll let you
know when ready.

Cheers,
Valentin