[pp.int.general] The Pirate Micronation

Edvinas edvinas.bartkus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:09:45 CEST 2009

What would be the purpose of the land? What would be main goals? why
it is not enough to work as a parties, associations, communities. It
would be like not trying to heal the current worldwide system but
creating another world which would cost money and lots of work. Would
anyone be interested in having any relation with such an object :)
Also, it looks like the independent country is necessity for some
particular activity - open a sharing network or publish information
which is forbidden. However, as far as I understand, they main goals
for the Pirates are to make effect from inside of the countries which
could change the system worldwide :)
Don't get me wrong, I am not against the idea of micronation :)

Whatsoever, Glenn, I invite you to visit Lithuania to meet the pirate
community :) It would be great to have people from foreign country
with their own experience who could share it with us. Next week we
meet for the Pirate Community association establishment. Now we will
start the official work with spreading the ideas.

Cheers,
Edvinas