[pp.int.general] an idea comes to me

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:41:48 CEST 2009

Hello Enrique,

I think that we are shadowed by the modern ways of communication and do not
see the the three out of woods.
I other words, there is a strong dependency on commercial based solutions.
The guideline for that way of thinking is "if I pay it has to work for me"
even not knowing what it really is doin' it...

the solution: global awareness:)
here in Seriba the the main issue that members of Serbian pirate party are
dealing with is to inform&learn the people about how stuff works.

Only knowledge can free us all!

Enrique> history repeats itself ...

Enrique> in middle age, information was controlled by the church, for it was they
Enrique> who decided to be copied or edited, at that time, books were burned, who
Enrique> dared to express an opinion not official, were accused him of heresy.
Enrique> they had the monopoly on information.

Enrique> today who seek to control information are the publishers and governments.

Enrique> we face a new wave obscurantist, and as we call this new neo-obscurantism.

Enrique> our actions must be put down this situation through different media,
Enrique> (inter-net, traditional paper media, alternative networks)

Enrique> , is that if there Internet2 (trained by universities), we could create
Enrique> a "free network" using wireless systems, thus not depend on the ISP and
Enrique> could exchange information freely.
Enrique> challenges would be the interconnect between cities and between continents.
Enrique>    but by that time, we must first free networks in cities.

Enrique> in spanish
Enrique> la historia se repite

Enrique> en la edad media la informacion era controlada por la iglesia, pues eran
Enrique> ellos que decidian que se copiaba o editaba,
Enrique> en esa epoca se quemaban libros, quien osara emitir una opinion no
Enrique> oficial, se lo sindicaba de hereje. ellos tenian el monopolio de la
Enrique> informacion

Enrique> hoy en dia quienes pretenden controlar la informacion son las editoras
Enrique> y los gobiernos.

Enrique> nos enfrentamos a una nueva oleada oscurantista, y como es nueva
Enrique> la denominaremos neo-oscurantismo

Enrique> nuestra accion debe estar en debelar esta situacion a traves de
Enrique> diferentes medios, (inter-net, medios tradicionales de papel, redes
Enrique> alternativas)

Enrique> una idea que me surge, es que si existe internet2 (formadas por las
Enrique> universidades), bien podriamos crear una "red libre" utilizando los
Enrique> sistemas inalambricos, de esa forma no se dependeria de los ISP y se
Enrique> podria intercambiar informacion libremente.
Enrique> los desafios serian la forma interconectar entre ciudades y entre
Enrique> continentes. pero para ese punto primero debemos tener redes libres en
Enrique> las ciudades.
Enrique> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Enrique> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net