[pp.int.general] calling Rick Falkvinge

Philip Hunt cabalamat at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:33:38 CEST 2009

2009/9/28 Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) <rick at piratpartiet.se>:
> I'm also going to be staying in London for a few days
> afterward (Oct 20-22), and would love to meet with some ppl from PPUK
> and the Open Rights Group, and other applicable people.

I'll contact Jim Killock (who runs ORG) and let you and him arrange
something. IO also think it would be useful if there was a PPUK London
meetup to coincide with your visit to London so I'll put a message on
our forum and hope some of the London pirates pick up with it.

--
Philip Hunt, <cabalamat at googlemail.com>
Campaigns Officer / Press Officer, Pirate Party UK