[pp.int.general] Pirates Democracy - Liquid Democracy

Martin Delius martin.delius at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:20:33 CEST 2010

Hi

My deepest apologies. I have to stop acting like a bot from time to time. So
here you go with the links.

software-blog: http://liquidfeedback.org
project-site for the german pirateparty: http://lqpp.de

wikilinks:

http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/BE:LiquidFeedback
<http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/BE:LiquidFeedback>
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/BE:Squads/LiquidFeedback

videos, audio and screencasts (w.i.p.)

http://politikpir.at/downloads/lfworkshop_200210.mpg
http://politikpir.at/downloads/lfworkshop_200210.mp3
http://politikpir.at/downloads/lfscreencast/

Its all in german though. We are working on english publications. So may
google translator be with you.

vor further questions

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Samir Allioui <
samir.allioui at pp-international.net> wrote:

> This mail is use without links to the acutal software.
> ( Parodie on blahblah without pics. )
>
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Martin Delius <martin.delius at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear fellow Pirates,
>>
>> this text is originally an answer to the Brazilian Pirate Party which has
>> requested aid and information on how to use our liquid-democracy tool
>> "LiquidFeedback" in their own organisation. We decided to spread that answer
>> to all of our fellow pirates all over the world.
>>
>> We are glad and even a bit proud to hear your request about the
>> LiquidFeedback software. We are happy to tell you that our executive board
>> has decided to provide a testing environment for your purposes, hosted on
>> our server.
>>
>> It is encouraging for us to know that the Brazilian Pirates want to
>> establish participatory democracy and direct participation within their
>> organisation. Using LiquidFeedback will be another step in that direction.
>> In Germany, the principles of liquid democracy are already part of the
>> statutes of the Berlin chapter. We hope that the Brazilians will have an
>> equally good experience with LiquidFeedback as we have had so far.
>>
>> We'd like to help you with further steps into liquid democracy. If at some
>> point you decide to set up your own independent system, we would like to
>> guide you through the process. Meanwhile, we will upgrade and maintain your
>> instance.
>>
>> We will appreciate your feedback and provide any help and advice we can
>> give you.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> the Berlin chapter of the German Pirate Party
>>
>> --
>> Piratenpartei Deutschland / LV Berlin / Öffentlichkeit und Presse /
>> http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Mpd
>> http://blog.politikpir.at / +49 177 1946714 / jabber:
>> martin.delius at gmail.com / WP: politikpirat

TU-Berlin / Fakultät II / Institut für Optik und Atomare Physik / Sekr. EW
3-1 / Projektlabor Physik / Hardenbergstr. 36 / 10623 Berlin /
http://pl.physik.tu-berlin.de
Die freundliche Ini-Physik / Sekr. EW 2-1 / EW 023 / +49 30 314-22070 /
http://ini.physik.tu-berlin.de