[pp.int.general] Pirates Democracy - Liquid Democracy

Guilherme Bellia guilhermebellia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 23:39:46 CEST 2010

Martin, everybody here in Brazil celebrated the help you guys are giving to
us. One of our main objectives is assuring that our members can participate
directly on the partys decisions. It's a big deal for us as the other
parties frequently put members away from the internal decisions. Actually
we're the only political party (we're not official yet) in Brazil that have
a forum on the Internet.

So we're making the next step to improve this and we would like to say thank
you a lot for this!

Cheers,

--

Guilherme Bellia