[pp.int.general] Rick is in your Jailz, stealing your MP4s

Ray Jenson ray.jenson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:08:41 CEST 2010

On 4/7/2010 1:06 AM, Andrew Norton wrote:
> Rick did manage to tweet to freedom a moment or two afterwards though
> (https://twitter.com/Falkvinge/status/11711960876)

Just wanted to point out that this is one of those subtle tricks used to
discredit someone... it's essentially the idea that someone isn't really
trustworthy, so even if/when it turns out to be untrue, there is a doubt
placed in the minds of those. The cure for this is flesh.

I would submit that a good move would be for Rick to show up and ask if
he might be allowed to debunk that statement in person. It would be a
thorn in someone's side at that point.

Just an idea, hope it's of worth to Rick or anyone.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" (Mark Twain)