[pp.int.general] PublicACTA: Wellington Declaration & Petition

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Mon Apr 12 13:14:16 CEST 2010

Edison Carter wrote:
> Haven't seen any discussion on this here yet, so I just though I
> should mention / crosspost about the results of publicACTA held two
> days ago.

we are forwarding all around the petition caming from
Frontiere Digitali <digitalfreedomweek at linux-club.org>
and all other italian freesoftware and lug organizations

but an orginal mail from NZ is the top
i will forward your directly ;)

thx.

lilo

partito.pirata.it
--

*computers are like air conditioners: they work badly when you open
windows... but In a world without walls, who needs windows or gates?*