[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Canada is now Eligible to be Registered

Justus Ršoemeth squig at dfpx.de
Mon Apr 12 22:20:06 CEST 2010

In North Rhine Westfalia, the biggest Bundesland of Germany (almost 18
million inhabitants) there are elections for the state parlament soon,
and the PP NRW is participating (and hopes to be the first to breach the
5% treshold). Now it may be not as important as the other elections, but
if they succeed it will send shockwaves that won't stop at the German
borders.

Cheers
Justus Römeth