[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Canada is now Eligible to be Registered

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:10:04 CEST 2010

great!

Hello Mikulas.Ferjencik,

Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 12:03:03 AM, you wrote:

Mikulas.Ferjencik> You did miss the PP Czech Republic, We are running in the
Mikulas.Ferjencik> general election on the 28th and 29th of May.

Mikulas.Ferjencik>  Od: Nicolas Sahlqvist
Mikulas.Ferjencik> Předmět: Re: [pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Canada is
Mikulas.Ferjencik> now Eligible to be Registered
Mikulas.Ferjencik> Datum: 12.4. 2010, 21:19
Mikulas.Ferjencik> Ok, so there will be elections where PP attends in UK,
Mikulas.Ferjencik> NL, SE, CA and perhaps also PL..? Did I miss someone? This is
Mikulas.Ferjencik> still very exciting, will the domino effect drive it and if so in what direction?

Mikulas.Ferjencik> - Nicolas

Mikulas.Ferjencik> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Mikulas.Ferjencik> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net