[pp.int.general] We can not be the pirates of Chile in Brussels

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:57:17 CEST 2010

by the earthquake of February 27, our program of activities
we went to the ground, everything had to go to plan.

so the possibility of obtaining funding to go we went to zero,
Chile does not have the facilities for donations via the web but we are
a legal organization, so we could not use that option

wanted to send a representative but could not see this

take to the suggestion that the next conference will be made in America,
hopefully in Chile ... P-)

We also want to know if there will be some sort of streaming of the
conference or the possibility of maintaining some kind of online
communication at some point Conference

every success in each of the objectives of the conference.
Enrique Herrera Noya
National Coordinator ("Chairman")
Partido Pirata de Chile

P.S.  only two pirates, had crash / fall from their homes, and a hacker
had structural damage to the apartment, pirates of the area affected by
higher intensity of earthquakes, all alive