[pp.int.general] We can not be the pirates of Chile in Brussels

Aleksandar Blagojevic aleksandar.blagojevic at pp-international.net
Wed Apr 14 02:46:34 CEST 2010

I suggest you and to others interested in this to make possible live video
from you before or during the conference in order to present yourself to us
the best you can.

Is it possible to arrange unofficial video-cast from you while we are having
unofficial gathering too, specs of time would be: *21:00:00 Thursday April
15, 2010* in *Europe/Brussels<http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=Europe/Brussels>
* converts to* 15:00:00 Thursday April 15, 2010* in
*Chile/Continental<http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=Chile/Continental>
* ?

b.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Enrique Herrera Noya
<quiquetux at gmail.com>wrote:

> El 13/04/10 19:34, Steffen Ortmann escribió:
> > 2010/4/13 Enrique Herrera Noya <quiquetux at gmail.com>:
> >> by the earthquake of February 27, our program of activities
> >> we went to the ground, everything had to go to plan.
> >
> > But you keep up your candidature right?
> >
> yes
>

> http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_board_candidates_2010#Enrique_Herrera_Noya.2C_Chile

-