[pp.int.general] Library of Congress to archive Twitter

Marcus Kesler marcus at d-usa.info
Thu Apr 15 00:26:29 CEST 2010

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/04/14/library.congress.twitter/index.html?hpt=T2

What ate your thoughts about this. I understand the public nature of
Twitter, but on the other hand I am not the biggest fan of having the
US Government keep a private copy of all the Twitter posts.

Main concern is the possibility of using your Tweets to figure out
reasons to investigate you further if they want to shut you up for
whatever reason.

Example: "D-USA is getting people interested in the Pirate Party,
search his Tweets to see if we can find a justification to pay him a
visit..."