[pp.int.general] GOODBYE!

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Apr 17 21:55:03 CEST 2010

    If a journalist wants to quote something to portray us as something we
    are not, we have context to show the world to prove them wrong.

If someone says something outrageous (or that many will regard as
outrageous), and a journalist chooses to quote that and ignore a
thousand statements about the same issue that sound reasonable,
the relevant context will be those thousand statements.

Many people will not be interested in looking at that context,
for its sheer size.