[pp.int.general] GOODBYE!

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 01:03:44 CEST 2010

Attacking a journalist, and screaming paranoid rantings, when the
'provocation' was "standing there" is a bit of a mismatch. It's not
the first time he's made accusations about people being provocateurs
either (he's accused myself, and Carlos of it as well, that I know of)

People that act this way, without rational thought, and with frequent
accusations of subversive behaviour are the people that ACTUALLY
undermine our positions, and actions. People like that NEED to leave,
else they ruin the work everyone else does by association.