[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Tue Apr 20 22:43:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think everybody who went to the conference agrees that there were a
lot of problems. Now is the time to evaluate: What went wrong, and how
can we make it better next time? How can we make PPI better? How can we
make the PPI statutes better?

When evaluating it is useful to look at the arguments of people
dissenting. The Swedes were dissenting, and one of the Swedes attending
the conference (though not as a delegate) wrote an interesting blog
entry in English, which I hope you want to read and perhaps comment on:
http://schonning.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/controversies-in-the-ppi-conference/

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.