[pp.int.general] EU block filter

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 12:29:37 CEST 2010

Hi Blazej,

The censoring of the the Net is a global issue so we can not afford to treat
it as a European issue I tend to think. I have proposed opening a censor
taskforce for the next PPI meeting that is currently scheduled for Monday
the 26th of April. Would you be interested in leading such a taskforce?

- Nicolas
  PPI