[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Thomas Burke mrthomasjburke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:27:00 CEST 2010

Its impossible to suit everyone perfectly with our timezones spread
out as they are. Any event will be easier for some to participate in
than others so really at any event wherever its held as long as it
suits the majority then thats what should be done. Its not meant to
exclude people but to include as many as possible.

On 21 April 2010 16:08, Justus Ršoemeth <squig at dfpx.de> wrote:
> But those times are really unfortunate for remote participation of places
> like NZ and AUS.
> I don't think we'll be able to find a solution here that works for everyone
> perfectly.
>
> On 21.04.10 14:57, Andrew Norton wrote:

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.