[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:12:51 CEST 2010

2010/4/21 Wolfgang Preiss <w.preiss at gmx.de>

>  Am 21.04.2010 21:20, schrieb Rodrigo Pereira:
>

> We could have used that money in our development but we would rather go to
> Europe to see this farce.
>
> Has some way to get money back?
>
> This stupidity has cost to us EUR 1194.43 . We can send the vouchers to
> you.
>
> This is equivalent to 200 shirts in Brazil
>
> But, we signed the statutes, congratulations... :\
>

> Well if you want your money back, please be so kind and send me back the
> R$50 I donated for your deligate. The transaction code is
> 2X497247KG605291N

It's not a problem for me. ;)

But this is too drastic receive the money back. I just suggest that you to
use a better system of financing the next conference. This can help all.

If funding is proportional to distance, it is more fair and efficient.

This would help PPI to improve the situation of  forming parties outside of
Europe.