[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Justus Ršoemeth squig at dfpx.de
Thu Apr 22 17:39:08 CEST 2010

If I understood it correctly it depends:

If two parties within a country can't agree on who will get the voting
power both of them can join the PPI, but none of them as ordinary member
(ie no voting power).

But I guess that only applies if both parties are about equally strong.
If someone were to found a second national party in Germany it doesn't
seem a good idea to take the German parties ordinary membership away
because of that (13000+ members et all).