[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Alex formless at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:37:53 CEST 2010

yeah and it doesn't seem to be a problem after all.

having two rival parties in one country is going to be a very rare
case. so i guess we should drop the subject already.

right now organizing at least one small party and keeping it alive is
practically impossible ; two parties - forget about it!

half of the parties were dead on arrival.