[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong, and why we NEED to do better! (Andrew Norton)

Partidul Piratilor contact at partidulpiratilor.ro
Fri Apr 23 06:49:36 CEST 2010

Andrew, you have put the dot on the I.

A few short proposals to the board:
1. Rebuild the PPI site, making it a realtime information point fot the
pirates and press
2. Make a data repository with editable formats of all materials used by
PP's in their campaigns (editable graphics, texts, video), so the others can
use them.
3. Consider the eventuality to work with smaller regions on a more frequent
schedule. Something like organising regular meetings between northeuropean
pirates and sharing the experience with all the others. Its simpler that
organizing a worldwide conference and it might be done with fewer resources.
4. Take one step at a time. Do not aim to change the world tomorrow...aim
for next year. :)

This alone will not solve the problems but will help on the way to that.

Message: 2