[pp.int.general] Do not forget us in Brazil. How about a help in a survey?

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:35:02 CEST 2010

Ahoy,

We ship with our delegate in brussels's conference  a survey to gather some
information about the international pirate movement and the national
parties. But only few people answered :(  We intend to make a study and
write an article about the "profile" of the pirate movement. This
information is very important for our development. What about help us?

I promise, I'll post the article in English too ;)

if you want help, the link is below

http://partidopirata.org/survey

Thank you for your valuable help!

Rodrigo