[pp.int.general] 23 April: UNESCO launches Anti-Piracy Observatory to celebrate World Book and Copyright Day :(

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Apr 26 16:33:43 CEST 2010

    We couldn't find any intel, but we'd be happy to go in front of the
    unesco building with a few banners if it turns out to be
    deserved/worth it :-)

It is important to be prepared to do this.  But first let's try to
make contacts with people inside UNESCO that might listen privately.

If/when it comes to a public response, I suggest a message like
"UNESCO, please stay out of this fight" rather than "UNESCO, this
means war!"