[pp.int.general] Fwd: PPI Board Meeting 26/04/2010

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Mon Apr 26 17:03:19 CEST 2010

Sorry all, I just realized, that this mail had not yet made it into
the general "public".

We have the first Board meeting tonight, as a coupled irc + telephone
conference
approach.

Here the dial-in numbers:
PSTN Germany +49 69 175 36 743 (Sipgate)
PSTN Switzerland: +41 31 5110514 (PhoneStar*)
PSTN Austria: +43 720 512348 (Sipcall)
PSTN Luxembourg: +352 203 330 004 638 (MIXvoip)

you can also use a SIP-softphone to dial
sip:500 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (German prompts)
sip:501 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (English prompts)
sip:502 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (French prompts)
sip:503 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (Spanish  prompts)
sip:504 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (Italian prompts)
sip:505 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (Swedish prompts)
sip:506 at sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de (Russian prompts)

or you can use SipBroker: http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/pstnNumbers
after a prompt dial *9846501 (or instead of 501 for english any other
language out of the list above)

Room 8000#

stream:  http://sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de:8000/raum8000.ogg
irc channel: irc.piratpartiet.se/ppi-coreteam

greetings, Gregory Engels

Begin forwarded message: