[pp.int.general] Bulgaria under attack - the "Three strikes talks + lawsuit against one of the biggest Bulgarian torrents

angel todorov angel.todorov at piratskapartia.bg
Tue Apr 27 21:15:02 CEST 2010

Today is sad day for Bulgarian democracy!

Copyright owners and our Minister of Interior signed a Memorandum about
implementing "The three strikes law"in Bulgaria (with Bulgarian taste, of
course).

Also today one of the biggest Bulgarian torrent trackers - arenabg.com - was
attacked. Six people were arestted.

They don't understand that we share, because we care!
'
They dont understand that we can't live with the time of "yesterday", when
there was no Internet.

They just can't realize the true: the time when there were no Pirates
Parties in the world has gone long time ago!

Тomorrow we will have that much freedom as much we cope today!

Unite!
--
Angel Todorov

+359  898798015