[pp.int.general] PP flag

Patrick Mächler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Tue Apr 27 21:43:54 CEST 2010

There is no official flag in that sense
There is one signet that is used by almost all parties
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piratpartiet.svg
But there is no default color scheme for that; a lot use either pirate
purple or orange (thats why PPI uses both currently), however e.g. the CZ
have an interesting adoption
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/Cpslogocolor.png

I would try to avoid too much black; there's wayyy to much association with
that color, that could have negative impact on the movements perception.

-pat