[pp.int.general] PP flag

Pasi Palmulehto scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net
Tue Apr 27 22:52:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think the flag Maria was asking about, is for purpose of real flag on
flagpole (approx. 2 x 4 meter size flag on 9 meter long flagpole).
The one you linked, is already even for sale on PPFI web shop also.

We have asked some companies here in Finland about those big flags, but
so far the prices have been way too much (130 euros per flag).

If more than few here in Finland start to have interests for big flags,
I think their price will go down rapidly per flag.

--
Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
Leader of Finnish Pirate Party