[pp.int.general] To do Wikipedia [was: Wikipedia articles]

Patrick Mächler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Thu Apr 29 16:09:37 CEST 2010

I would like to mention certain areas that have to be targeted.
Feel free to work on any of them! I'll try to do so as well.

1. Look for non-pirate sources for citation.
Pirate-sources are always easy to find, but can always be a source of
dispute on verifiability in WP.

2. Add a history section.
More precisely:
a) When and where were the PPI conferences exactly?
b) What were major outcomes of these conferences?
c) How became Andrew Norton PPI coordinator in September 2008?
d) Coreteam history between July 2009 till April 2010
e) Formal foundation of PPI
I can only comment on (d) and (e), any help with the rest appreciated!

3. Current status of PPI (board, members, statutes, etc) in a infobox

4. Create a new article for "Pirate Party movement worldwide" (including
"Election Results").