[pp.int.general] Do not forget us in Brazil. How about a help in a survey?

Partido Pirata contato at partidopirata.org
Fri Apr 30 21:32:50 CEST 2010

We have now submissions from France, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Canada,
Luxembourg and Romania.

We would like submissions from Germany, Sweeden, Russia, Portugal, Spain,
Switzerland, Austria and others...

What about devote 10 minutes of your life to help Brazilian Pirate Party?

http://partidopirata.org/survey

Sorry to be insistent, but it is important to us.

Rodrigo Pereira
---
Partido Pirata.