[pp.int.general] we need the following information

Ralph Hinterleitner hinterleitner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:37:17 CEST 2010

Hi Enrique

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Enrique Herrera Noya
<quiquetux at gmail.com> wrote:
> need a list of drugs, pesticides, herbicides that are banned in
> their countries.
>
> because here in Chile, we found that some medicines are marketed in
> other countries are prohibited.

I don't know where to look up agents explicitly forbidden in Germany
but we've got two indices of medicinal products -each redundantly
containing details on 30.000+ drugs):

1. The red list ("Rote Liste")
2. The yellow list ("Gelbe Liste")

These lists are available in German only but you can query the yellow
list by substance (the scientific/latin/greek/artificial name of
ingredients might well be the same in Chile):

http://www.gelbe-liste.de/pharmindex/recherche/substanz/

Cheers
Ralph