[pp.int.general] accommodation requests (horrible begging habits)

Joonas Mäkinen joonas.makinen at piraattinuoret.fi
Tue Aug 31 18:13:36 CEST 2010

Yes, I'm visiting IGF as well. The registration is closed already, so no
more pirates can actually attend the event but let's at least try to meet up
some place.

2010/8/31 Edvinas <edvinas.bartkus at gmail.com>

> Hello Amelia,
>
> I woudl really like to help you with visit to Vilnius. I'm Lithuanian
> pirate activist living in Vilnius. Even though we're not heard and
> visible internationally we will try to start actions from September.
>
> I have heard some other folks are coming to Vilnius from Finland so we
> could arrange some meeting if only we could find your time.
>
> Edvinas
>
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 18:15, Amelia Andersdotter <teirdes at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > hello all,
> >
> > i am looking for accommodation in vilnius, lithuania (13-15 september:
> > Internet Governance Forum) and strasbourg (6-8 september: strasbourg
> > session! *bagh*).
> >
> > sorry for the extremely short notice :/
> >
> > sincerely,
> >
> > amelia

Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Vice chairman (international affairs), Piraattinuoret.fi

mobile +358 40 700 5190
Twitter, Facebook, Skype, IRC: JoonasD6