No subject

Sat Aug 28 17:24:55 CEST 2010

together in different pieces or something, but all I can think of
helping him is data related, I really have no idea on what to do about
his personal security, but I guess when he got into this he took
precautions as well, other than having that safe-file.
I also think that what we should do is keep on re-tweeting and re
posting the wikileaks documents, to still focus people on THAT,
instead of them focusing on his prosecution/hunting.
I mean, It looks to me that the media is trying to change the focus of
attention on the WikiLeaks matter, in a way of distracting people from
talking about the actual HUGE hole all those documents represent, and
instead talking about Julian Assange persona.
Regards,
Mariano