No subject

Sat Aug 28 17:24:55 CEST 2010

look for us and you will find us.  we are you.

"People should not be afraid of their governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people"

Brutus to Julius Cesar
"only Tyrants are afraid of Tyrant killers"  Rome season II  ;)

on that note.  you know where to find me, I'm out

Peace (for the people) and you all

cheers,

gs1

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Jay Emerson <jemers2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > to protect the data on your hard drive from exposure using the live cd or
> USB key option, make sure you have full disk encryption BEFORE booting into
> a Live CD or USB key.
> >
> > After all, people will be meshing through your gear. who knows what silly
> shenanigans creative/bored individuals might try.
> >
> > this is kind of like that eepc or one laptop for every child deal, where
> all these laptops are connected to each other, that are within proximity of
> course.
> >
> > best option I can see so far is to flash existing third party firmwares
> that run OLSR mesh protocol onto access points (check compatibility - mostly
> Atheros chipsets). this can set up local network in a snap, for local
> collaboration. add a couple of dial-up devices (in the case of Egypt) for
> multi gateway and somewhat load balanced Internet access. will be slow, but
> out if government control. dial up may need to be daisy chained from outside
> demonstration 'cutoff' zones. as I understand it, landline access could be
> found.
> >
> > and try to use https/ssl, VPN or ssh if you are lucky.
> >
> > the wifi communities have had open mesh like firmwares running well for
> quite some time now. no need to reinvent the wheel.
> >
> > olsr.org, of course the Freifunk crew in Berlin and OpenWRT have been
> leaders in community free wifi for some time now.
> >
> > I realize all this comes too late for Egypt. Let's not kid ourselves,
> people may need a solution somewhere else and possibly some time soon.
> >
> > Support People
> > Governments should know better
> > Nobody likes a Tyrant
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > gs1
> > (shameful plug)
> > www.borgbox.com
> >

> > Sent from my iPod
> >
> > On Jan 30, 2011, at 16:08, bbox-gs <borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I hear you.
> >> thank you for your efforts
> >>
> >> cheers
> >>
> >> gs
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPod

> underground railroad the message ;-)

> would not want to fall into the assange/manning type argument/trap. people
> have to come of their own will. if you get my meaning ;)

> the details, but I'll message him to see if he's available.

> with many aspects of getting this from A to Z quickly.

> on Skype (see web page for details)

> that is satellite, say GCI in Alaska for instance, would that help if they
> gave you their connection to use? I have someone with Usenet and satellite
> I.T. experience that may be of assistance as well.

> looking for a list of easy to acquire access points used in the region to
> cook firmware with correct chipsets drivers.

> to bridge a mesh network to whatever. we need to identify methods out of
> local government control - satellite technologies seem likely... any uplink
> people out there that could lend a hand.

--0016e649cdb2bb241c049b463553

Hi Jay,<br>
Thank you. I will certainly be around to support what i can and=20
appreciate knowing there are others out there with the same zeal.<br>
No, I did not get to hear $$$.=A0 it was in the works.=A0 Big numbers were=
=20
suggested was coming.=A0 I could not stomach it long enough to stick around=
.=A0=20
much too USA centric for me.=A0 I know you are PPNYC, sorry for my=20
expressed opinion. People were far too asleep for me - technical yes,=20
t</span></div>
ittle (see the King&#39;s statement online)</span></div>
b world is rocking the foundations of local and ALL Governments. =A0Global =
Revolution is afoot.</span></div>
org/wiki/Cincinnatus" target=3D"_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincin=
natus</a></div>
v>btw. Anonymous is certainly not only script kiddies. =A0the kiddies will =
learn from passed mistakes. =A0Operation LeakSpin, Information scraping and=
 publishing so nothing gets glossed over, spun wrong or forgotten. =A0Lawye=
rs are joining. =A0all kinds of things are happening. =A0check my tweets if=
 interested #borgboxgs1. =A0I&#39;ve tried to highlight some sweet articles=
 I came across,=A0counter government spin, find more definition for Anonymo=
us, and obviously effects of Leaks/Cables and the in effective panic reacti=
ons of Governments to the people waking up ;)</div>
 that media would otherwise relegate to back pages or the bin. =A0People as=
k the question why? when Cyber Society enrages and Reacts. =A0Maybe they wi=
ll wake up one day, like our Arab Brothers and Sisters.</div>
ople should not be afraid of their governments.</div>
note. =A0you know where to find me, I&#39;m out</div>
 class=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Jay Emerson <span d=
ir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jemers2 at gmail.com">jemers2 at gmail.com</a>&g=
t;</span> wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;"><p>Jordan and Yemen will need it after Egyp=
t I&#39;m sure.=A0 Better to be prepared than caught off guard like we all =
were with Egypt.</p>

te to ask.</p>
 internet capabilities?</p><div class=3D"im">
Administrative Officer<br>
Pirate Party of New York</p>
, 2011 8:57 PM, &quot;bbox-gs&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:borgbox.drone.gui=
nness1 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com</a>&g=
t; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution">
&gt; I pulled of this after contributing to orienting about 5 useful &amp; =
skilled individuals.<br>
&gt; <br>&gt; tweeted some solutions to AnonymousIRC instead - search borgb=
oxgs1 on that feed if interested.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; turns out the Skype disc=
ussion channel went dark.  The group seemed to consist only of Americans, e=
xcept yours truly and one or two others that had talent in this wireless me=
sh space.<br>

&gt; <br>&gt; Shervin is a $tartUp business guy with what looks to be close=
 ties to Washington.  I heard some name dropping &quot;HC&quot; ?!?!?  <br>=
&gt; in my skype chat logs ;)<br>&gt; freakin weird...<br>&gt; They seem to=
 have found funding and set up a company in 24 hours - or so I was led to b=
elieve ;)<br>

&gt; then went dark, or got busy...<br>&gt; <br>&gt; bottom line.  they are=
 working on making OLSR mesh routing protocol work on laptops either by ins=
talling an executable they provide, or run a Live CD/ USB boot key.  hmmmm<=
br>

&gt; <br>&gt; my suggestion is don&#39;t install anything without validatio=
n from trusted security groups or personal analysis. Note: your hard disk d=

&gt; to protect the data on your hard drive from exposure using the live cd=
 or USB key option, make sure you have full disk encryption BEFORE booting =
into a Live  CD or USB key.  <br>&gt; <br>&gt; After all, people will be me=
shing through your gear.  who knows what silly shenanigans creative/bored i=
ndividuals might try.<br>

&gt; <br>&gt; this is kind of like that eepc or one laptop for every child =
deal, where all these laptops are connected to each other, that are within =
proximity of course.  <br>&gt; <br>&gt; best option I can see so far is to =
flash existing third party firmwares that run OLSR mesh protocol onto acces=
s points (check compatibility - mostly Atheros chipsets).  this can set up =
local network in a snap, for local collaboration. add a couple of dial-up d=
evices (in the case of Egypt) for multi gateway and somewhat load balanced =
Internet access.  will be slow, but out if government control.  dial up may=
 need to be daisy chained from outside demonstration &#39;cutoff&#39; zones=
. as I understand it, landline access could be found.<br>

&gt; <br>&gt; and try to use https/ssl, VPN or ssh if you are lucky.<br>&gt=
; <br>&gt; the wifi communities have had open mesh like firmwares running w=
ell for quite some time now.  no need to reinvent the wheel.<br>&gt; <br>

&gt; <a href=3D"http://olsr.org" target=3D"_blank">olsr.org</a>, of course =
the Freifunk crew in Berlin and OpenWRT have been leaders in community free=
 wifi for some time now.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; I realize all this comes too late=
 for Egypt. Let&#39;s not kid ourselves, people may need a solution somewhe=
re else and possibly some time soon.<br>

 (shameful plug)<br>&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.borgbox.com" target=3D"_blan=
k">www.borgbox.com</a><br>

at 16:08, bbox-gs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com" =
target=3D"_blank">borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; =
&gt;&gt; I hear you.<br>
jemers2 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">jemers2 at gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; Pfft!  I laugh at laws when confronted with freed=
om!  But yeah, I&#39;ll underground railroad the message ;-)<br>&gt;&gt;&gt=

&gt;&gt;&gt; Pirate Party of New York<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; On J=
an 30, 2011 3:59 PM, &quot;bbox-gs&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:borgbox.dron=
e.guinness1 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com<=
/a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; thanks Jay<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; fac=
e book is too scary for me ;)<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; if=
 you could point him to us, that would be great. <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; this could be seen as slightly subversive by some governm=
ents. I would not want to fall into the assange/manning type argument/trap.=
 people have to come of their own will. if you get my meaning ;)<br>&gt;&gt=
;&gt; &gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; cheers<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; and<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; &quo=
t;&gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; Sent from my iPod<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt=
; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; On Jan 30, 2011, at 15:48, Jay Emerson &lt;<a href=3D"mai=
lto:jemers2 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">jemers2 at gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<b=
r>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Zachary Chastain, he&#39;s on=
 Facebook if you wanna add/message him with the details, but I&#39;ll messa=
ge him to see if he&#39;s available.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Jay Emerson<br>&gt;&gt;&gt;=
 &gt;&gt; Administrative Officer<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Pirate Party of N=
ew York<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; On Jan 30, 2011 =
2:50 PM, &quot;bbox-gs&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:borgbox.drone.guinness1@=
gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com</a>&gt; wrot=
e:<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; hi Jay<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt=
;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; we would need satellites that have a footprint in the r=
egion.<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; BUT, we=
 are building a team to workout the options and need help with many aspects=
 of getting this from A to Z quickly.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; it would be great=
 if your contact could join our discussion thread on Skype (see web page fo=
r details)<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; Sat=
ellite expertise is needed at the moment. <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; cheers brother<br=
>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; gs<br>&gt;&gt;&g=
t; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; Sent from my iPod<br>&gt;&g=
t;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; On Jan 30, 2011, at 14:36, Jay Emerson &lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:jemers2 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">jemers2 at gmail.com</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Fo=
rgive me for technical ignorance but if people are on a network that is sat=
ellite, say GCI in Alaska for instance, would that help if they gave you th=
eir connection to use? I have someone with Usenet and satellite I.T. experi=
ence that may be of assistance as well.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Jay Emerson<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt=
; Administrative Officer<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Pirate Party of =
New York<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&g=
t; On Jan 30, 2011 2:10 PM, &quot;bbox-gs&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:borgb=
ox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gma=
il.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; hi all<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt=
; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; we have a handle on an openw=
rt firmware and olsr 0.6. We are looking for a list of easy to acquire acce=
ss points used in the region to cook firmware with correct chipsets drivers=
.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;=
 an issue we could use help with is uplinks. we should be able to bridge a =
mesh network to whatever. we need to identify methods out of local governme=
nt control - satellite technologies seem likely... any uplink people out th=
ere that could lend a hand.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;=
 see:<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <a href=3D"http://www.openmesh=
project.org/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.openmeshproject.org/</a><br>&gt;=
&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; thank you<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;=
&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; gs<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&g=
t; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &=
gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; Sent from my iPod<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;=
 On Jan 29, 2011, at 17:30, bbox-gs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:borgbox.drone.gui=
nness1 at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com</a>&g=
t; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; I would love to help. borgbox can b=
e rebuilt to support what is needed for community mesh networks.<br>&gt;&gt=
;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt=
; cheers,<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; =
&gt;&gt; gs1<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &g=
t;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.borgbox.com" target=3D"_blan=
k">www.borgbox.com</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; =
&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Sent from my iPod<br>&=
gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &=
gt;&gt; On Jan 29, 2011, at 16:05, lilo &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:al3lilo at autis=
tici.org" target=3D"_blank">al3lilo at autistici.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; =
&gt;&gt;&gt; On 28/01/2011 14:04, Yves Quemener wrote:<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;=
&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On 01/28/2011 01:21 PM, Eduardo Robles Elvir=
a wrote:<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at=
 12:56 PM, Yves<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Quem=
ener&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:quemener.yves at free.fr" target=3D"_blank">quemener=
.yves at free.fr</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; A group named &quot=
;We rebuild&quot; (<a href=3D"http://www.werebuild.eu" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.werebuild.eu</a>) is currently<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &=
gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; trying to<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; set up radio links =
with Cairo and port-Said. They also have a mirroring<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&g=
t; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; effort for videos. Come help them TODA=
Y on <a href=3D"http://irc.telecomix.org" target=3D"_blank">irc.telecomix.o=
rg</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; #hamradio : if you =
are a radio expert<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g=
t; #streisand : to discuss mirroring<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;=
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; #jan25 : general discussion about events in Egypt<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&g=
t; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Hello,<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &=
gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;=
 This is - in part - why we need a decentralized network: so that they<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; cannot switch it off so=
 easily. First time ever a government switches<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt=
;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Internet off, but it probably won&#39;t be the o=
nly one. Initiatives like<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://guifi=
.net" target=3D"_blank">guifi.net</a> is what we need.<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;=
&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&=
gt;&gt; Exactly. And guifi is not the only technology available.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://battlemes=
h.org/BattleMeshV4" target=3D"_blank">http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4</a=
&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; did u see this?<br>&gt;&gt;&gt;=
 &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;=
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.openmeshproject.org/" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.openmeshproject.org/</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; battleofth=
emesh is a project from <a href=3D"http://ninux.org" target=3D"_blank">ninu=
x.org</a> born and actually alive in<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; Rome (a lot of quarters in rome=
 are meshed with ninux) and other country<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;=
 &gt;&gt;&gt; in Italy. last in Sicilia.<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; =
&gt;&gt;&gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; for last node UP&amp;GROUNDED at La rustica (rome) we are =
TONIGHT at a great<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; party in =
Rome at CSOA Sans Papier.<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3D1026265=
79815666" target=3D"_blank">http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3D1026265=
79815666</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; :P<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt=
;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; battleof=
themesh 2010 was been at Bracciano&#39;s Lake (Rome), next, 2011 in<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; Barcelona.<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;=
&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; =
-20 Marzo 2011, Sant Bartomeu del Grau,<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; Spagna Catalogna)<br>&gt;&gt;&g=
t; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&g=
t;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; info<br>&gt;&gt;&gt;=
 &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; * Web: <a =
href=3D"http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4" target=3D"_blank">http://battle=
mesh.org/BattleMeshV4</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; * Email: wbmv4_aatt_exo_dot_cat<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &=
gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; * IRC:=
 #battlemesh<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://blog.ninux.org/2011/01/18/wireless-battl=
e-mesh-v4-16-20-marzo-2011-sant-bartomeu-del-grau-spagna-catalogna/" target=
=3D"_blank">http://blog.ninux.org/2011/01/18/wireless-battle-mesh-v4-16-20-=
marzo-2011-sant-bartomeu-del-grau-spagna-catalogna/</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; cheers. li=
lo<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;=
 &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&=
gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&g=
t;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; -- <br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;=
 &gt;&gt;&gt; ~lilo~<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; registered GNUlinux user #52729=
4<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; Debian-women<br>&gt;&gt;&g=
t; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; --<a href=3D"mailto:donne at softwarelibero.=
it" target=3D"_blank">donne at softwarelibero.it</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; ####IRC @ FreeNode #donne-softw=
arelibero<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; freesoftware means=
 LOVE :^)<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; __________________=
lists.pirateweb.net/mailman/listinfo/pp.international.general</a><br>&gt;&g=
t;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; _____________________________________________=
_______<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; Pirate Parties International - General =
Talk<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <a href=3D"mailto:pp.internatio=
nal.general at lists.pirateweb.net" target=3D"_blank">pp.international.general=
@lists.pirateweb.net</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; <a href=3D"http://lists.pirateweb.net/m=
rateweb.net/mailman/listinfo/pp.international.general</a><br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &=
gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; ____________________________________________________<br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Pirate Parties International - General Talk<=
br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:pp.international.genera=
l at lists.pirateweb.net" target=3D"_blank">pp.international.general at lists.pir=
ateweb.net</a><br>

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://lists.pirateweb.net/mailma=
eb.net/mailman/listinfo/pp.international.general</a><br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&g=

&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Pirate Parties International - General Talk<br>&gt;&g=
t;&gt; &gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.=
net" target=3D"_blank">pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://lists.pirateweb.net/mailman/listinf=
o/pp.international.general" target=3D"_blank">http://lists.pirateweb.net/ma=
ilman/listinfo/pp.international.general</a><br>
t;&gt; Pirate Parties International - General Talk<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=

rnational.general" target=3D"_blank">http://lists.pirateweb.net/mailman/lis=