[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

popoffka ~ popoffka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:36:32 CET 2010

Mariano, I don't think that it's possible to do what you are trying to
suggest, as Assange would have to publish those "self-protection
files" in order to allow us all to publish them when something happens
to him, but they would be no use after that, as they have to be
already published in order for us to download them.
Actually, I don't think we're able to do anything to help Assange.
Just look at that: Interpol vs. PPi, doesn't look like a fair battle,
does it?

Regards,
Alexey Popov