[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:48:49 CET 2010

Boris is not co-president!

Piraten ohne Grenzen
Aktuarin Moira Brülisauer
Postfach 75
CH-7536 Sta Maria VM

Am 02.12.2010 um 16:42 schrieb Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at contralaguerra.org>:

Boris.....

Do you believe in government's transparency?

When did wikileaks leaked anything related to somebody's privacy?

Man, you are against the Free Software Foundation and against wikileaks....
amazing, and you are co-president? OMG.

As far as I've seen this year, you will never get my vote again.

Al 02/12/10 16:22, En/na Boris Turovskiy ha escrit:

Hi Erik,

> Wikileaks is a representation of the belief in Free-speech,

> Transparency and Democracy.
In my opinion, Wikileaks is also a representation of the belief in
lawlesness, digital right of the strongest, and violation of every right to
privacy imaginable.
I would ask you not to try silencing the people in the Pirate movement who
are sceptical towards Wikileaks by stating that our support of Wikileaks is
an axiom and should not be discussed. I'd be happy if we could lead a
constructive dialogue on the topic as it does indeed touch many of our core
political ideas (including transparency and privacy, two concepts which
often contradict each other, as we have learned the hard way in the German
Pirate Party), but I decline to participate in a discussion where one side
considers itself right by definition.

Best regards,
Boris

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net