[pp.int.general] PPCH behind wikileaks.ch - gj

Wesley Schwengle wesley at schwengle.net
Fri Dec 3 18:55:30 CET 2010

Im on my way home, and would like to have someone from ppch to answer some questions I have.

Reason: I can mirror WL, use several domains for WL cnames, redirects and the likes. I want to know, can I rsync stuff or do I need a different way to get the data... etc etc.

Cheers,
Wesley

Ps. im currently talking with some ppnl members to see if we can mirror wl as well.

--
Wesley Schwengle
E: wesley at schwengle.net